Bollywood facts You must know
1. Bollywood Movie ‘Izzat’ is the only movie in which Jay Lalita has worked.
2. The famous actor Jagdish Raj named into the “Guinness Book of World Record” because of to play the same way acting.
3.Released in 1964, Sunil Dutt’s “Yadein” movie recorded in “Guinness Book of World Record”.He is the only actor in 113 minutes Movie.
3.Ghajini is India’s first movie in the box office has crossed 100 million.
4.Aamir Khan’s film “Lagaan” by far the first and only film in Bollywood history. In this movie most British actor in Indian cinema history.
5. You’d be surprised to know Saif Ali Khan is the first name to a role in the most super hit movie ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ and the most surprised is that “Tom Cruz” was the suggested name for the role of Raj Malhotra.
6.Ra.one is the most expensive movie of the Bollywood. The cost of making this movie has nearly 27 million dollars.
7.The film “Kaho Na Pyar Hai” most (92 awards) as the named in “Guinness Book of World Record”.
8. You will be shocked to know that Superstar Rajinikanth has never said (“Enna Rascala!) in his life.
9. ‘Lagaan’ is the first Indian movie who released in China(Shanghai and Beijing).
10.Waheeda Rehman is the only actress who has played the role of Amitabh Bachchan’s mother and girlfriend both. Waheeda played role “Court, 1976,” the actor’s girlfriend and in “Trishul, 1978” Amitabh’s mother.
11.Raj Kumar’s ‘Mera Naam Joker’ is the first movie who has 2 intermissions in a movie.
12. Famous actress Sridevi played a role in 13 years of her age. she played a stepmother Role of Rajinikanth film “Moondru Mudichu”.
13. Ila Arun and Alka Yagnik are the first two playback singers in India. They both received “Best Female Playback” award for the song of ‘Khalnayak’ Movie ‘Choli Ke Picche Kya Hai’. This is the first moment of Bollywood history that An award gave to 2 Singers.Also, it was the only song For which 42 political parties had protested.
14. Ranveer Singh whose real name is Ranveer Singh Bhavnani. he is the cousin of famous Bollywood actress, “Sonam Kapoor”.
15. ‘Indrasabha’ is the movie has most numbers of songs. There are 72 Songs in this movie.