Everyone wants to have beautiful skin. Due to our lifestyle issues, dust and pollution our skin start losing its beauty. Somehow, we are responsible for our skin problems. Our careless attitude invites the skin problems like dullness, pimples much more. Next step, we find to get rid of these problems is going to the parlor. However, there are many options available in your home to fight with the skin problems. You need to see them. Nature has given us different varieties of fruits and vegetables that are good for health and skin. In fact, you need to spend only 10 minutes every day on your skin by using different types of fruits. This is a great idea. Do you agree or not? I think you should agree. As the process is simple and saves your money.
Seven best fruits better for your skin are as follows:
You can find lemon easily in your home. Coming back to its skin benefits, as you know lemon is a bleaching agent. In fact, it consists of antioxidants and vitamin C act as cleaning agents. Somehow, you are troubling with the skin problems like dark spots, acne, scars or uneven pigmentation. You can use lemon to get rid of these skin problems.
You can use lemon in the following ways to get glowing skin
- Mix lemon juice with rose water and apply it on your face for 10 minutes. Then wash your face. It is for your oily skin.
- For uneven pigmentation, mix ½-lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of honey in a glass of water. Drink this water every day on an empty stomach. It is helpful to flush out the toxins.
- Include lemon in your salad.
- For dry skin, mix lemon juice with coconut oil and apply on your skin. Leave it for 10 minutes. Then wash your face.
Orange is a sweet juicy and pulpy fruit. Most of you like orange for vibrant color and intoxicating smell. You may be surprised to know that in 100 gm oranges contains 54 gm of Vitamins. In fact, this means that oranges are a rich source of Vitamin C. As Vitamin C is a great source for skin benefits.
Benefits of oranges are as follows:
- You can add orange juice to your smoothie.
- Consume 1-2 oranges on alternate days.
- You can take orange juice with its pulp. It is beneficial for the stomach.
- You can apply orange to pigmentation affect areas. After that leave it for 10 minutes and then wash your face.
Papaya is a rich source of Vitamin A, C, B and pantothenic acid. More, it contains essential minerals like copper, potassium and magnesium. In papaya, some enzymes like papain and chymopapain prevent skin damage. Moreover, papaya has antibacterial and antifungal properties. While consuming papaya prevents constipation. You are aware of the fact that constipation is the root cause of all skin problems.
Benefits of consuming Papaya are:
- Consuming papaya improves your digestive system.
- Papaya is beneficial in healing chronic diseases.
- For the skin issues, make papaya face pack and apply it on your face.
Avocado consists of rich healthy fats, dietary fiber and Vitamin E, A, C and K, B6, pantothenic acid and folate. In fact, the antioxidant properties of avocado are useful to reduce DNA damage and oxidative damage.
- Avocado protects skin from UV radiation.
- You can get rid of oily skin. So need to take a piece of avocado, mix with rose water and a pinch of camphor.
- Apply this mixture on your face. Then wash your face after 10 minutes.
- For flawless skin, mash avocado and apply it to your face. Wash face after 10 minutes.
- Consume avocado to get clear skin.
5. Water Melon
Water Melon is the best fruit for summers. As it, consist of maximum water. Therefore, watermelon is a red, sweet and refreshing fruit helpful for body and skin problems.
In fact, this fruit has zero fat and no cholesterol. Therefore, it is the best fruit to lose weight.
Uses of WaterMelon are:
- You can have fresh watermelon juice beneficial for your skin.
- Consume at least half bowl of watermelon daily to stay from skin issues.
- Mash a watermelon and apply it to your skin. Leave it for 10 minutes. You can see the change in your skin.
- You can prepare a mixture by taking 3 tables to spoon watermelon juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon of aloe vera. Mix them well. Apply on your skin. Wash it after 10 minutes. It is useful for dry skin problems.
Mango is a sweet and fleshy fruit for scorching summers. It is useful in rejuvenating your skin. In fact, mango is a storehouse of nutrients. It consists of Vitamin A, E, C and K, flavonoids, beta-carotene and xanthophylls. More, this fruit is rich in sugar and dietary fiber.
Uses of consuming mango are:
- It is useful in constipation. However, the people suffer from constipation consume mangoes regularly.
- Mangoes protect the skin from inflammation and DNA damage.
- In fact, mango is used in the cosmetic industry to make different products. It consists of healing properties.
Cucumber is the special fruit for summers. Even you can eat it and use it for your skin problems. Likewise, watermelon, cucumber is high on the water content. More, this fruit is the source of Vitamin K and C and dietary fiber.
- Cucumber is beneficial as a whitening agent for the skin.
- You can use cucumber as a healing agent.
- Consuming cucumber is beneficial for skin and body.
- Cut a piece of cucumber and apply it on your face. Wash it with water. This helps in getting back your glowing skin.
Conclusion: These food items are good for eating and for the skin. You can try them for your skin problems. In fact, you get off from the skin problems easily. These fruits are a gift of nature with no side effect in it. It can benefit your skin and make it look more beautiful.