1. Studies show that the Internet is making us lonely, depressed and possibly crazy.
2. When you look up at the blue sky and see white dots flying around, you actually seeing your own white blood cells.
3. There is a resort in Japan located on mountain peak from where you can see a sea of clouds floating below you.
4. When a person dies, they have 7 minutes of brain activity left.
5. Watching Horror movies can burn up to 200 calories same as a half hour walk.
6. There are enough restaurants in New York for one person to eat out every night for 54 years and never visit the same place twice.
7. A scientist at Boston University is developing a way to download skills to directly into your brain.
8. By the Time you were a senior in High School, you would have spent 17,000 hours of your life in school.
9. There is a Hybrid Rose called Tiger Striped Rose.
10. Groaning is an act of watching people eat food hoping they will offer you to some.
11. The shortest OSCAR speech ever was given by Patty Duke in 1962, who at age 16, said ” Thank You ” and walked off the stage.
12. Playing Video games can sharpen a person’s decision-making abilities by 25 % as well as improve focus and boost creativity.
13. A strawberry is not an actual berry but a banana is.
14. Pallas Cat, the oldest living species of modern cat. ( Evolved 12 million years ago )
15. In Denmark, It is not against the law to escape from prison.
16. It is estimated that Earth’s Helium supply will have run out by 2030 and party balloons will cost about Rs. 6000.
17. If You had 1 Billion dollars and spent One thousand dollar a day, It would take you 2749 years to spend it all.
18. Sleeping on the left side of the bed makes you more cheerful and positive.
19. Octopus has three hearts and the colour of its blood is blue.
20. Putting sugar on a wound or cut will greatly reduce pain and speed up the healing process.