LED light is a cost-efficient light. LED light produces more light per watt as compared to fluorescent or HID lighting. This means that they run cooler, reduce electricity costs as well as the risk of fire in your room. LED lights do not require ballasts.
The Top 5 LED light grow lights in the USA are as follows:
1. Advanced Platinum P-Series LED Grow Lights
Advanced Platinum P-Series LED Grow Lights is a huge brand in LED lighting. High quality, reliable LED lights and with five years of warranty and 90 days cash back guarantee as well. The size of the LED lights ranges from 150MW to 1200MW. Advanced Platinum P-Series LED Glowlight to offer the highest lumen output per watt as compared to the other LED lights. It offers 12-band spectrum that ranges from Ultraviolet to Infrared.
Pros and Cons of Advanced Platinum P-Series LED Grow Lights
• 5-year warranty and 90 days money back guarantee.
• 12 band spectrum for all growth stages.
• Need to purchase hangers separately.
• Full spectrum is not available.
2. Galaxy Hydro LED Grow Lights
Galaxy Hydro LED Grow lights known for their excellent products and customer services. The lights are lightweight and easy to install. It provides full spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages of growth. They have efficient heat resistant quality with multiple small fans built in it. Each light comes up with the warranty of 2 years and 30 days money back guarantee. It has the lifespan of 50000 hours. The smallest size of the LED light is 54 MW. It comes in three sizes.
Pros and Cons of Galaxy Hydro LED Grow Lights
• It has an auto timer for easy scheduling.
• Very bright light as compared with other LED lights.
• Manual Switch off is not available.
• Only Indoor use
3. Mars Hydro Reflector Series LED Grow Lights
Mars Hydro Reflector Series LED Grow Lights known for its loyalty and customer satisfaction. Unique LED lights as compared with other LED lights. The unique design of the compact reflectors around each individual LED lights for high par output. Which means that more energy saving for you. Each light has a full spectrum of including blue, red and white for both vegetative and flowering stages of growth. It includes four types of LED lights like 102W, 207W, 317W, and 410W.
Pros and Cons of Mars Hydro Reflector series LED Grow Lights
• It has extremely bright light.
• The LED lights are energy efficient.
• Innovative reflectors provide more coverage.
• Only 90 days guarantee.
• It is more expensive than some other options.
4. King Plus Double Chip LED Grow Lights
King plus Double Chip LED Grow Lights use an innovative technology in the LED lights. This gives brighter output to your plants with less energy consumption. It provides a full spectrum of red, blue, yellow, white, IR and UV light. These lights have a 3-year guarantee. King Plus guarantees 24 hours response to any concern or query from the customer’s side. King Plus Lights come in four sizes: 600W,800W, 1000W,1200W.
Pros and Cons of King Plus Double Chip LED Grow Lights
• Double LED lights which means energy efficiency and greater light coverage.
• Three years guarantee and cover service facility.
• Many units cannot be daisy chain together.
• Some customers have a complaint of less light.
5. Roleadro Chip On Board (COB) LED Grow Lights
The unique series of LED grow light. This type of light, multiple chips connect together into one light module, giving the appearance of the panel. COB lights increase the lighting area by 10 times. It also decreases the glare. The lights come in 200W, 400W, 800W, 1200W and 1600W size. All the lights can daisy-chain together for the unique lighting system. All the lights come with all hanging equipment, power cords, and inbuilt fans to make a perfect setting.
Pros and Cons of Roleadro Chip on Board (COB) LED Grow Lights
• The LED lights have an innovative design.
• The innovative chip on board has a high lumen output.
• Warranty is not available for the LED lights.
• The lights, which are large, are expensive.